The letter I have been waiting on for the past five weeks finally arrived today. I was in a meeting with a staff member this afternoon when the mailman knocked on my door. Lexi (my dog) talked loudly to the mailman as I eagerly snatched the letter from his hand and checked the return address...The Mississippi State Board of Examiners for Licensed Professional Counselors. I tried to get my dog to come back in the house but she continued to bark. The mailman bent down to pet Lexi and she bit him! I could not believe it!!! I think he was also shocked as he quickly turned and walked away. I tried apologizing but it did not seem to help, so I went back in the house.
I tried peeking through the envelope to catch a glance at the test results, but I couldn't tell what the letter said. After a few moments deliberation, I decided to interrupt my meeting further by opening the envelope. I passed the exam!
Yipee!! Congratulations! I'll call you back ASAP.
ReplyDelete