Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dreamin about the beach...

The past several months have been incredibly difficult at work. We have been busy and have been going through many transitions. Because of that, I have not had much time to update my blog.

I do have very exciting news though. Phillip and I are going to the beach in May! I love vacations and this one seems to be overdue! I can't wait to bask in the sun, eat fabulous seafood, and read tons of books! I'm also very excited about that our friends who recently moved away are going to be able to go on the vacation with us. It should be tons of fun.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait, either! Hooray for vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! I know you are ready for your vacation. Hope you and Philip are good! Have fun! Be sure to add our blogspot and read up on us!

    ReplyDelete